Wednesday, February 20, 2013






What a day yesterday!!! I had uni orientation during the day, and I knew quite a few people in my course so now we have a little group going on and I spent the day with them and now I am so excited for the next few years :) THEN I went to Blink 182. Oh my god. They are my second favourite band of all time, and it was just perfect. I bought a singlet (evidently) because I know I will never be able to see them again, and who doesn't want a blink top? I'd have to say Dammit and What's My Age Again were probably the best of the set as Dammit was last, so obviously it was going to be the best, and everyone just went crazy in What's My Age Again. It exceeded all expectations so now I am in post-concert depression. Honestly the rest of my week/month/year will struggle to be better than yesterday was.

No comments:

Post a Comment