Friday, February 15, 2013

It's always a good time!





My past few days have been pretty good!! I went to a party last night and drank more than I probably should have... oops... but i had such a good night and I'm glad i'm finally returning to the social world.
I had to put up the first photo, it was too funny. I was driving and Hayley was sticking these things all over her face in random shapes and i literally couldn't concentrate it was hilarious. Then the other photos are from the party. I really liked my outfit, there was more colour than I wear ever. Plus, how beautiful are my shoes. I wear them absolutely everywhere.
Also Euphoria perfume. I mean, it's euphoria. My favourite word in the english language. Ugh perfect.
I'm seeing my group tonight for the first time in a while so that will be interesting. Oh well, I need to keep up with people and stop falling off the face of the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment