Monday, February 11, 2013

I have decided to make a blogspot to document what's going on in my life and to separate myself from tumblr so one day I can finally delete it! I'm not sure where I am going to go with this blog though. Maybe post some pictures I like, stories of my life etc. I'm not too sure but we will just have to wait and see! There's not too much going on right now. I have Uni orientation next week which is going to be weird and different, but nevertheless I am really excited to start this new chapter of my life. I also have netball taking over my life. Training 4 times a week is exhausting and I'm not too sure if I like it. But regardless I need to get through this year and then maybe I can call it quits, unless I find myself enjoying it again. Anyway, I will be sure to keep you up to date (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment