Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome to Brisbane!!

I'm currently up in Brisbane for my cousins engagement party (which was last night). I thought I would share some photos of my uncles house, which is absolutely incredible. I feel like I'm on The OC living this super exclusive life. My flight home tonight has been cancelled, and we are currently rescheduled for another flight later, but it's not too promising so I might be up here for a while. I also realise I haven't posted much lately. I had my first week of uni last week. I'm starting to slowly enjoy it more after, it's just a very different lifestyle and workload. But the people seem lovely and I feel like it should be better than I think. I also bought this nice ring last week when I went shopping, and I love it. (Excuse the cuts on my hands I had to climb my roof to break into my house). Anyway, I will try my best to keep up to date more often. Xx











No comments:

Post a Comment