Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lookbook and life




So i've been trying to get back into lookbook, but sometimes I really just can't be bothered. These are my looks from this week and they are generally my 'going out hanging with some friends/uni on a day i want to look nice' outfits. I'm excited because I just bought a shitload of new clothes on sheinside which should be arriving this week or next, yay!! This week is going to be my first full on uni/netball week, because I have been slacking off with netball for the past few weeks and missing training sessions but this week I will be going to all four sessions plus all my uni days. Knowing me, I am going to burn out extremely quickly and regularly with this lifestyle but hopefully keeping busy will do some good. Also, my Brisbane adventures last weekend (by adventures I mean a gazillion cancelled plans) has brought me a $100 voucher with Jetstar, so guess who is planning a trip to Melbourne with one of their best gals!! (The answer is me btw). I'm excited already, even though nothing is booked, and it's not until june/july. But yay for more adventures in the future :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment